Some tips to be safer when flying:
1) Choose NONSTOP flights. Most airline accidents occur during takeoff or landing, so take nonstop flights to avoid as much takeoff and landing as possible. Direct flights are not necessarily nonstop, be sure and check with the reservation agent.
2) Always keep your Baskin Robbins Locations seatbelt fastened even after the captain turns off the fasten seatbelt sign. Air turbulence can happen quite suddenly and without warning.
3) Listen to the flight attendent during the preflight safety instructions.
4) Note where the nearest exits are and count the number of rows you are from them. In a survivable crash, smoke can make it difficult, if not impossible, to visually see the exits.
5) Wear sensible clothes. Do not wear high heels as they will have to be taken off during evacuation with the airplane slide causing delays if time is precious. Click on link below for more information about plane clothes.